Om mig

Mitt foto
I'm a mother of three. I'm a Mailien, a Jew. And I'd like to express my extreme point of view If You tell me Yours we can reach something new! And I assure that it's true That I'd rather live my life just like You! But not in blue..

2010-08-13

WHAT OR WHEN IS IT CORRUPTION?

handbojot Today I heard that the fact that one princess in Sweden and her guy from a village up North, had got honey-moon, private flight and expenses payed by a wealthy man who could afford it, that this could be “corruption”

Sorry, but when writing “princess”, “wealthy man” and “private flight” in the same sentence, I really don’t think of corruption…

But when I write that hardworking, underpayed worn-out working people had to pay their wedding. They will have to pay their castles, their travels, their living with fancy dinners etc etc, that’s when I come to think of corruption – “you scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours”.

I see this, not only as corruption but actually as THEFT!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar