Om mig

Mitt foto
I'm a mother of three. I'm a Mailien, a Jew. And I'd like to express my extreme point of view If You tell me Yours we can reach something new! And I assure that it's true That I'd rather live my life just like You! But not in blue..

2010-08-28

Light a Candle for the Miners in Chile

 

1chileljus_1269332lToday on Shabbat, I will send my very special thoughts to the locked-in miners in Chile, and to their Families! May G-d and all the Angels watch over You and make Your time as easy as possible!

And may the best of science, and skills from scientists all over the World come to Your rescue, as well as Your co-working miners will help to get an ending to this tragedy as fast as it ever can be done!

Somehow I feel hope, too. Hope that conditions for hard working miners will be better because of this tragedy. Hope that people, the masses, will set demands that will be respected. Hope that it will be one more step towards the insight that we, the people, the masses, must be supposed to rule this World - not bad managers or corrupted governments!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar