Om mig

Mitt foto
I'm a mother of three. I'm a Mailien, a Jew. And I'd like to express my extreme point of view If You tell me Yours we can reach something new! And I assure that it's true That I'd rather live my life just like You! But not in blue..

2010-08-16

BUT WHO AM I…?

Who am I,

to just step to the side?

Who am I,

for a fight close both my eyes?

Who am I,

to just put our future

in the hands of people struggling

backwards?

*********

Who am I,

to let people somewhere die?

Who am I,

to all ideals deny?

Who am I,

to just show up my throat

and let them bite us till we loose

our breathes?

*********

Still I´m going strong,

Still I´m leading all my lifetime.

Still I have some ones to fight for,

And I will fight for them

until the day I die!!! /Transl. Irene Matkowitzc

****************************************************

In Memory of the Swedish songwriter Bjorn Afzelius, who wrote his songs and music in the same spirit as Victor Jara, also he still alive in our hearts and minds.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar