Om mig

Mitt foto
I'm a mother of three. I'm a Mailien, a Jew. And I'd like to express my extreme point of view If You tell me Yours we can reach something new! And I assure that it's true That I'd rather live my life just like You! But not in blue..

2010-08-16

A TRUE LITTLE STORY FROM A COUNTRY IN WAR

This is a true story.

A couple of years ago, my husband met a man from Africa. He came from a really small village, with almost no phones or TV-sets etc, so my husband asked him how on Earth he had found his way up to this cold little country so far North. He looked at my husband for a short while, than he said:

Well... In my home-country there are land-mines almost everywhere. People die from them every day.

Then one day I saw a box of wood. It turned out that mines were shipped in these boxes to my country. On one of the boxes I could read "BOFORS MADE IN SWEDEN".

For a moment, I stood still and really thought of these words. After a short moment I had decided what to do.

You see, when this country, Sweden, sent its land-mines and more, to destroy my country, I thought that I had to go there to live in peace.

bomb                 And so he did...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar