Om mig

Mitt foto
I'm a mother of three. I'm a Mailien, a Jew. And I'd like to express my extreme point of view If You tell me Yours we can reach something new! And I assure that it's true That I'd rather live my life just like You! But not in blue..

2010-08-14

I LOOOOOVE GRAFFITI!!!

Yes, I love graffiti and - all street art.

Watch the incredibly energy in this art!

     TES Graffiti i närbild             TES Graffiti

But I love all kinds of art - classic sculptures as well as an exhibition with Campbell's soup cans, or a breathtaking view as well as a special stone on the sunny beach…

 

Coloured stones No matter by whom or why it was created, an object that brings an impulse, a reaction, a tickle in my mind or whatever - that’s Art!

But graffiti’s created by people to be seen by other people, and not only that, it also keeps the City alive! I will for sure not live in a City that is only a monument over architects and politicians, a dead zone, where the houses are grey, grey, grey, sometimes off-white and occasionally light off-yellow. And what happens when someone’s walking in this grey City? I can tell, it’s a pure business trick, ‘cause the environment will expose everything in the shops! Make them colorful and beautiful. And almost everyone will shop far more than they would do in a colorful environment, with if ex graffiti.

                TES Graffiti2 i närbild.                TES Graffiti2

Now when we know that the real question is not if graffiti is Art or not, but a question of how much money we spend, it’s also quite easy to understand why the prime minister in Sweden, and his ruling government has no objections against “no-tolerance” according graffiti in Stockholm and Gothenburg - the only two Cities in Europe with “no-tolerance”, by the way.

DON’T LET THEM TRY TO CHEAT US - SAY YES TO THE GRAFFITI AND OTHER STREET ART!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar