Om mig

Mitt foto
I'm a mother of three. I'm a Mailien, a Jew. And I'd like to express my extreme point of view If You tell me Yours we can reach something new! And I assure that it's true That I'd rather live my life just like You! But not in blue..

2010-11-26

NOT IN OUR NAME

Illegal settlers on the West Bank, do you believe in our one and only G-d? And yet, do you believe that G-d wants you to shoot Palestine citizens? Do you really believe that this should be G-d’s purpose for the Jewish people?? If you do, get real!

Our people are our brothers and sisters, but people in Palestine are our close cousins and you don’t have any kind of right to cause any kind of harm to our family!

Do you understand? You are a shame!

Leave the West Bank now and pay respect to the Palestine people!

Maybe we can’t make you stop shooting today, and maybe we can’t stop your other actions today but one day we will ‘CAUSE WHEN YOU ACT YOU DON’T ACT IN OUR NAME!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar