Om mig

Mitt foto
I'm a mother of three. I'm a Mailien, a Jew. And I'd like to express my extreme point of view If You tell me Yours we can reach something new! And I assure that it's true That I'd rather live my life just like You! But not in blue..

2010-10-22

IT’S LOGIC…

 

Soldiers die at war. Sweden is fighting a war in Afghanistan. Soldiers die. That’s it.

BUT

Did the people of Afghanistan ask Sweden to send active troops to come fighting in their country?

NO!

Did the people of Afghanistan even ask the foreign troops to fight the Talibans in their country?

NO!

Are troops from Afghanistan welcome to fight for true democracy in Sweden? (Or in any other country having troops in Afghanistan today.)

NO!

The simple and logical result must be:

BRING YOUR SOLDIERS HOME!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar