Om mig

Mitt foto
I'm a mother of three. I'm a Mailien, a Jew. And I'd like to express my extreme point of view If You tell me Yours we can reach something new! And I assure that it's true That I'd rather live my life just like You! But not in blue..

2010-09-20

TODAY I COULD CRY

Today I could cry, but I wont. Today I could break down because of growing racism, but I wont. Today I could be depressed over the result of yesterday’s election, but I wont.

bomb

I will have faith in the future. I will tell myself that this is the top of racism; that young intelligent people will make a difference. I will see the result of yesterday’s election as scary, but I wont let it frighten me.

I hope that, as often happens in hard times, all good people will stick together and start something new and better.

I hope that we will see lots of demonstrations during the coming years. Demonstrations that will show that almost 50% of the citizens actually did not want this situation.

I hope that the Jewish community will stand up for our friends, neighbors and cousins, the other Semitic people like Muslims and other Arabs who are the racists mainly target today. We can’t say that we don’t know what can happen! Every Jew in Europe has lost so many relatives when people said “we didn’t know”. But our people knew then and we recognize the pattern today, so for sure, we know what’s going on if we don’t put an end to it. We are all part of a bigger historic era, and we must all take responsibility for every little part of it. Every action, every movement will create our future.

So let’s stick together and build something better!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar